|Availability||Out Of Stock|
Item No: EU-ACRIDIFF
Product Name: AcriDiff IOL
Product Type: Multifocal Hydrophobic Acrylic Intraocular Lens
AcriDiff is a high performance hydrophobic presbyopic IOL. The synchronised cast-moulding method of manufacturing enables a refractive-diffractive design with slanted transition zones of increasing height on the anterior surface and an aspheric posterior surface, resulting in superior optical quality for distance, near and intermediate vision. The precision of the production technique ensures good contrast sensitivity at all working distances and reduces the effects of light scatter, such as persistent glare and haloes. The lens contains a yellow tint to block harmful high energy blue light and the proprietary hydrophobic material eliminates any unwanted ‘glistening’ effect.
- - Hydrophobic MICL.
- - Enhances contrast providing excellent near, intermediate & distance vision.
- - Refractive DiffractIve Aspheric Optics.
- - Yellow tint to replicate natural lens color and to block harmful high energy blue light
- - Proprietary hydrophobic material eliminates glistening effect.
- - Slanted transition Zones of decreasing height which reduces Light scattering & halos.